--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
>
> > This just happened, undoubtedly because the feedback she started getting
> > this week.
>
> Keep up the good work Rick, Amma must be proud of you. Let's hope noone cooks
> up something about her because you'd be the first to push for it's
> publication, no ?

I'm not sure what you have against Amma?

She seems like a good woman, who from what I understand is providing food for
poor people in India.

She doesn't seem like the type of person who would be deceptive or secretive
about anything in her work.

Just because the TM movement fears anyone or anything outside of it's many
walls, doesn't mean we need to insult or confuse or confound the issue which is
in play here.

It's called liberty, freedom of thought, authenticity.

Instead of splitting people apart, but bringing people together.

R.G.