Well put Robert. So why is it OK for the TMO to bring in women shamans and
seers that are non eastern-Indian for their "13 Indigenous Grandmother"
conference but they boot out long time mediators, initiators, governors and
siddhas for visiting Indian saints like Amma?

(A wise man here privately pointed out that the reason is obvious. The 13
grandmothers represent no threat to TMO donations.)