Mrs. Nader is sooooo NOT gunna dig what Mid Westerners call cheese. Excellent!

I am seeing it as sort of a cross between the old TV show Green Acres with Eva
Gabor and how Ginger reacted to everything on Gilligan's Island.  With a bit of
Parisian snobbery thrown in to give it more of an edge.

Mrs. Raja Ram is the new Lindsay Lohan, I need paparazzi recording their first
experiences at Fairfield restaurants! But my guess is that they will have their
own cook and we will never get anything satire worthy out of them.  Just that
silence that is fixing all the problems of the world without having to DO
anything.