right...and has very important (imo) implications for the nature of Gurudom -
the "Satguru" - in relationship to long-held beliefs regarding the nature of
Enlightenment. Related topics would be:
a. Adi Da and the story of Crazy Wisdom. Can "Crazy" behavior (getting drunk,
taking drugs,... lots of fornication with married women); be rationalized as
somehow Dharmic and therefore "Crazy" or rather really crazy.
I'd say fwiw - such behavior is "really" crazy; and this would apply to MMY's
behavior. However, Adi Da made an issue of this, not MMY.

b. assuming people in Unity are Enlightened (in itself, not a very secure
assumption); can we can that E'd people are incapable of Adharmic acts?  That
is, acts on the part of such persons may have the appearance of Adharmicity,
even criminal behavior; but their actions are "really" good for everyone?
Nope - again, strike out: imo - their actions have to be judged on the same
basis as we would judge the behavior of ordinary folks.

c. Touchie-feelies are activing one's Kundalini (an excuse used by followers of
Sai Baba and possibly Muktananda).
Again, pure bullshit.

d. The "Doer" argument: E'd people being Self-Realized have transcendended
Doership and whatever acts are taking place are merely the play of unspent
karma.
Nope - hypothetical speculation not matching reality.
I'd say the premise is wrong since the Doer is STILL a body/mind with a name.
Need I spell it out: T-H-E M-A-H-A-R-E-E-S-H-E-E.
He was the doer of his own karma, not only manifesting actions represented by
previously sown karma; but (like ordinary folks); creating new BAD karma along
the say.
In general, this is a tenet of karma in the Nichiren School:
karma that is manifesting in some realm is BOTH an effect of previous "causes"
set into motion and ALSO the source of new karma.
So, MMY set new bad karma into motion and he'll have to pay the Piper...the
Pied Piper; since he acted in roll leading many down the wrong rabbit hole and
drinking the toxic Kool Aid.
I can't believe people still being sucked into the trap...some accessing this
forum.