> > King Tony, along with his wife and kids, is coming to Fairfield. The
> > Mansion, which was purchased for $1 million years ago for him to live in (he
> > lived there a few days) is being renovated. Bevan, Neil Paterson, and other
> > bigwigs are also coming to stay there.

& with the new TM-org 'open door' policy
dictated by Maharishi before he died:

"Guiding Principles:
o We are successful only on ground of purity and simplicity¡never do anything
behind curtain in terms of wealth or behavior¡never do it or else you will
scrap
your life¡this is main feature of course!

Never go to untruths otherwise life not neat and clean."

How long they'll stay I don't know.