> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
> > >
> > > King Tony, along with his wife and kids, is coming to Fairfield.
> > > The Mansion, which was purchased for $1 million years ago for
> > > him to live in (he lived there a few days) is being renovated.
> > > Bevan, Neil Paterson, and other bigwigs are also coming to stay
> > > there. How long they'll stay I don't know.
> >
> > Lot of bustle going on.
> > Building, work details, lot
> > of grounds grooming going
> > on of the mandalas
> > of  Vedic City.  Particularly
> > along the tier of the
> > global country.
> >
> > Rolling ground of the landscape is quite beautiful
> > in a way that it has not been kept.  Cut hay fields,
> > mowed pastures, some seeding of rough areas. Grounds look a lot
> > like a Grant Wood painting except for the architecture.
> > Aristocratic French?  Lot going on in preparation.
>
> And all of this to provide a Grand Welcome
> for the pretend king of a pretend country,
> who has systematically lied to them for years
> by allowing himself to be presented as the
> poster boy for celibacy, so that he can move
> ceremoniously with his wife and kids into the
> mansion that they were conned into buying
> for him.
>
> And TMers wonder why people laugh at them.

Om,

My Dear Friend;
Not withstanding some shortcomings,
none the less the Global Country of World
Peace is at hand.

Turq, the flag of the Global Country of World Peace
upholds the sovereignty of all countries.

The Global Country of World Peace will bring
true Sovereignty to every nation by upholding every
national constitution through the nourishing authority
of the Unified Field of Natural Law -the Constitution of
the Universe.

Get used to it.

-Buck