On Sep 7, 2010, at 4:44 PM, Sal Sunshine wrote:

> On Sep 7, 2010, at 1:21 PM, Vaj wrote
>
> > It'd probably be better to just give them copies of David Wants to Fly.
>
> I was going to say~~I wonder if there will be some
> fight getting that put out at the FPL, should someone
> give them a copy.

It's been delayed it seems (from what I can tell...I'm no expert on German
independent film release dates). But it played at the Toronto Film Festival
months ago!

One does have to wonder if Lenny G. and crew are at it again, slowing it down
legally. India and the US could locked down legally already for all I know.
Fuggedabout the FPL, you'd have to smuggle it across the Canadian border first!
(or even worse, have to get a German copy and a friend that speaks fluent
German).