--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> On Jan 5, 2011, at 7:59 AM, Marcio wrote:
>
> > hello .. I wonder .. Anyone know all the techniques taught by
> > MMY ... ? advanced techniques known as fertilizer? or special
> > techniques?
> >
> > thank you in advanced
>
> The advanced techniques are an opportunity to tap your ability to
> accept the incredible source of bullshit within. Here's how it
> works currently:
>
> "All those who have been practicing the Transcendental Meditation
> technique or an Advanced Technique regularly for a minimum of 18
> months may apply for instruction in an Advanced Technique. It is
> recommended that one continues to receive Advanced Techniques
> regularly every 18 months. There must be at least six months
> between learning an Advanced Technique and learning the
> TM-Sidhi® program."
>
> Take TM, 2500 USD...
>
> wait 18 months, cough up 2500 more dollars for 1st advanced
> technique
>
> 2nd advanced technique...2500 more dollars
>
> 3rd advanced technique...2500 more dollars
>
> 4th advanced technique...2500 more dollars
>
> 5th advanced technique...2500 more dollars
>
> 6th advanced technique...2500 more dollars
>
> 7th advanced technique...2500 more dollars
>
> Total time spent: about 12 years. Does not include TM Sidhi program.
>
> Total dollar amount: approx. 20,000 US dollars.
>
> That's a lot of fertilizer.

I'll save you some time.

For the first one, just add "namah" to your existing
mantra, at the end. ("Namah" means "I bow down," so
you are essentially bowing down to the deity represented
by your mantra.)

For the second, just add "sri" before the mantra
combination above. ("Sri" means "glorious" or "exalted,"
so in addition to bowing down to the deity in question,
you are now toadying up by telling him/her how marvelous
he/she is.)

There. I've just saved you $5000 and three years of
waiting.  :-)

Might I suggest that anyone who runs in screaming that
I'm violating some vow of privacy by telling the truth
about this and that I'm messing with your "innocence"
is in my opinion not concerned about you at all. They're
really hoping to keep secret the fact that they paid
this much money (or at the very least a sizable sum)
to get the same information directly from the TMO. Some
don't want others to know how much they paid for ferti-
lizer out of fear that those others might consider
them gullible idiots.

Turq, CEO
Recovering Gullible Idiots 'R Us, Inc.