ok my dear, sorry .. do not be angry .. not good for your soul .. What makes
for good beyond, is to help .. This is called yama .. and I am no exmplo of
perfection ... I am a sinner ... mistakes .. but am cristian .. and do not
understand why not help .. but each one is walking with her own conscience ..

and understand that what I say when MMY to keep secret .. is only for people
who do not misrepresent knowledge .. teaching the wrong things ... thus
knowledge is lost .. I think not be a matter of sin .. banned or something ...
something immaculate .. seems true to me because it is only paying $ 2,500 and
any thief or bandit can learn ..

formalize my request forgiveness. rauchydog for Mrs. ... . and respect
the horizons of her conscience ..

:)