--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotn...@...> wrote:

> "...Don't go all Judy and Jim on me..." I like that! It would sound better
> IMO if you said, "...Don't go all Judy and Jim on my ass...", or maybe
> "...Don't go all JJ on my ass...". Like, "Hey dude, just because I played the
> fool, don't go all JJ on my ass!". White boy rap - Try it - it works! :-)
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:
> >

> > On Jan 7, 2011, at 7:09 PM, yifuxero wrote:
> >
> > > Tourette's - very far fetched;
> >

> > Don't go all Judy and Jim on me. I said "Tourette's-like".
> >
> > Didn't you know any Sidhas who had Tourette's-like symptoms?

Yep. Well, this is not unheard of in spiritual circles like the TM-movement.
The Society of Believers in the 18th and 19th Century had people like this too
who would have kundalini or shakti blurts and jerks.  The Society would
actually trot them out
for visitors to see.  But like in the domes there are journal accounts of the
others meditating who wait quietly in the room in their own practice for these
other shaking
jerks to pass by.

This proly deserves more research as to what is going on.  Would be nice to
keep the dome numbers going for ongoing important science research
possibilities in to consciousness.

-Buck in FF