> > Where do we draw the line...

authfriend:
> But maybe it makes sense to *start* drawing it
> where he's pointing...

So, you do not support the United States Constitution,
but apparently you vote in U.S. elections. Would you
draw the line at the Second Amendment? If we passed a
law that no private citizens could bear arms would that
stop the disturbed people and criminals from shooting
people?

"...who is obsessed with mind control and other bizarre
leftfield issues of minutia."

InfoWars, January 9, 2011
http://tinyurl.com/32fvbwy