Bill, Bill.....Palin herself described these as "bullseyes" in her tweets.
Bullseyes and then a list of names to go with them. The more you try to deny
the obvious the more ridiculous you look Billy.

SARAH-PALIN-BULLSEYE.jpg

On March 23, Palin tweeted to her supporters a note about the aforementioned
Facebook message, writing, "Commonsense Conservatives & lovers of America:
'Don't Retreat, Instead - RELOAD!' Pls see my Facebook page." And as Politico's
Jonathan Martin points out, in November Palin boasted about defeating 18 of the
20 members on her "bullseye" list.