Wow, your psychic abilities are underwheming to say the least. To wit:

"All of these people...are angry with you. They are insanely jealous..."

Uh dude....I count Judy as the only one having this conversation with Joe, and
she is clearly *not* angry with him. From your perspective, anyone who
challenges anything you say is deranged, angry, self-important, a vampire,
"special", etc, etc, etc.

The rest of us, as adults, are just sharing our thoughts on a forum. That's it.
Finito. End of story. Why you and some others here are trying to enforce rules
about who can respond to who here and how, is strange at best, and has a
decidedly antisocial tinge to it.

I personally invite you to join in! :-)