--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> Yeah, essentially that 'cootie contamination effect' is how the tru-believer
> TM-Rajas have chosen to take it and justify rejecting people from the domes.
> It's unfortunate
> for the dome numbers where the TM-Rajas could just as easily
> simply ask that people come and practice TM and TM-siddhis
> together in the domes.

No, instead they have chosen to make the application process
> for practitioners a fealty test too.
>
> Yes, in essence the tru-believer types in rejecting folks have chosen to
> follow the
> 'cootie contamination effect' as essential TM doctrine in the domes. That's
> the teaching.  Hence they now reject more practitioners than they are
> accepting of.
>
> -Dug in FF

Which is a very good thing.
I certainly would rather do programme in my cozy home than sitting next to some
mixed up fellow doing a little bit of this and a little bit of "padme hum" or
whatever.

It's about time that you grow up Doug. You're not wanted in the Domes for
perfectly legitimate reasons. And you'll never be let in there as long as you
expose your nervous-system to different systems and traditions. BTW, from what
I hear all the other Guru's practise the same principle.

There is no way you'll be let in before you clean up your act. Get used to it.