Ravi Yogi:
> Peter - Dan may have requested something unreasonable
> like the person's identity but what makes you attribute
> anger to his posts. I felt he was hurt rather than mad
> when he posted it...

Dan was just saying that a anonymous psycho-therapist
probably should not be casting aspersions on whole groups
of people without knowing the facts.

It's not really very professional to slander someone on
a public forum without the slightest evidence of any
wrong doing. His letter sounds like someone trying to
lay blame without taking control of their own past
actions - it's an example of trash-talk about on the level
of John Knapp, the exit counselor on TM-Free.

I'd be embarrassed if I was a psychologist and someone
had posted my letter on the internet. Whoever wrote that
letter was obviously biased, not an impartial social
scientist! The guys letter makes the Kaplin letter look
like a masterpiece!