Thanks Willytex, on second thoughts this make sense. I was giving the
benefit of doubt to the person for anonymity.
Now I can see that person is very cheap to make attacks like that, at
least when I attacked people everyone knew my face and all my personal
details and I only attacked individuals. However Dan shouldn't be
looking for any help from Rick - he is highly diplomatic and completely
head oriented (and this is from personal observation when I met him).