--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@...> wrote:

> > On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 9:30 PM, Peter <drpetersutphen@> wrote:
> > >
> > > "No effort on this path is every wasted" -- Krishna,
> > > *Bhagavad Gita*
>
> "No effort is wasted because no effort is used!" -MMY commentary.

There are times when reading FFL is like reading a
forum on which most people's education stopped at
the sixth grade. This is one of those times.

Just because you were told something 'way back
when doesn't make it true.

I find it mind-boggling that people are still so
attached to the "effortlessness" meme that they
are still willing to defend it as if it were true.
*Especially* when they do so in the face of state-
ments from Maharishi himself saying that the
reality is more like "minimal effort."

Where's the problem with admitting that you were
given a gross oversimplification aimed at novices
originally, and that later, when pinned down on
the issue, even Maharishi admitted that it *was*
a gross oversimplification? Are you that attached
to everything you were told originally being true,
or Truth?