--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Tom Pall <thomas.pall@...> wrote:

> Hmm.  I've heard rumors from a very reliable source that TM /might/ include
> visualization.
>
> It sure seemed to me that Maharishi wanted out of India on the first plane
> to Hawaii.

You are making fun, right? Now, let's visualise a checking procedure with the
TM Viz Technique, from the Council for the Restoration of Lost Techniques:

'We close our eyes'
'We open our eyes'
'When we close our eyes, some images appear in our mind, yes?'

If yes, we continue:

'Did you notice how, easy, effortless the images appear?'
'Yes'
'When we close our eyes this time, we wait for half a minute and then softly
see a blazing ball of light - which slowly growth to encompass the whole
universe - just as we see any other images that come to our mind...'

> The rumors I heard from teachers appear to be true, that
> Maharishi went to the West so that he could gain credibility back in India.

Yes, that's what I heard too.