--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, blusc0ut <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Tom Pall thomas.pall@ wrote:
>
> > Hmm.  I've heard rumors from a very reliable source that TM /might/
include
> > visualization.
> >
> > It sure seemed to me that Maharishi wanted out of India on the first
plane
> > to Hawaii.
>
> You are making fun, right? Now, let's visualise a checking procedure
with the TM Viz Technique, from the Council for the Restoration of Lost
Techniques:

> 'We close our eyes'
> 'We open our eyes'
> 'When we close our eyes, some images appear in our mind, yes?'
>
> If yes, we continue:
>
> 'Did you notice how, easy, effortless the images appear?'
> 'Yes'
> 'When we close our eyes this time, we wait for half a minute and then
softly  see a blazing ball of light - which slowly growth to encompass
the whole universe - just as we see any other images that come to our
mind...'

haha lol
may I say in a "turquoiseb-authfriend's manner"
dude( turquoiseb's ) you are a gem (authfriend's)!
> > The rumors I heard from teachers appear to be true, that
> > Maharishi went to the West so that he could gain credibility back in
India.

> Yes, that's what I heard too.
"I came to the West to enlightened India."
I heard quite often  this so called "joke" in public/semi-public.
Hearing it from him in private was not such a laughing matter (do not
ask me why-I know it makes no sense) and threatening (felt always shock
waves in my celiac plexus )- "it pushed a button" Turquoiseb would
say-it made me work frantically tense and made me think hard how to
convince him to stay in Europe and in the West- hope there are no denial
at this forum - with some success. JeJa (Jerry Jarvis) won in the end
and fulfilled his lifelong dream with the move of the "Center of the
Empire" to Fairfield end of last year. USA and Fairfield- may I consider
"the West" (never mind MMY ashes in India)even there are so many Indian
Yogis, fakirs and healer there? lol [:D]
(writing this i still hear MMY's unique belly laugh and giggle and feel
his big eyes on me )