Its an odd thing though. You can always look back after the fact and declare,
"Oh, wasn't that obvious!" or "I have always been that" :-), and at the same
time, while we are wanting to awaken, we have to do *something*, whether in the
mind or the body, or both, to remain focused on the process, and learn
primarily what *doesn't* work. :-)