..AHEMMMM!...

It is a lack of faith.

There are plants that are 'superplants', whole foods in and of themselves that
are growing in salt water- and one in sand and no very little water- recent
discoveries- you can call it evolution; or you can call it Divine Beauty of
Love Intent- Whatever happens there is always a way of sustaining.
If the population grows, new palnts that take less land mass will be- and are
now, being discovered. It will be a change, a different way of energy (food)
consumption. And there's always other things like sungazing and pulling from
stars for energy, and a plethera of other means of sustaining life. ...ANNND
what if we just changed (end of the world as we know it- and I m feelin
fine)...our life form into a different structure, one that is not dependent on
ingesting dying cell structures, be it carrot or animal- what if ? What if that
is what the Mayans meant? We are all only drawing on energy sources and there
is an intelligent plan. Do not doubt. Go and fill the earth and know things
will not stay the same, yet this stays the same- God , in His Love, has made
ways, and there will always be a way. It will be beautiful. Believe.