Yes; many thanks! This evokes several other good points for me -- (1) "dying"
is indeed simply transcendence, as we lift the finger of our awareness out of
one density of Us to surrender into and remember another simpler, pre-existent
one,
(2) The "void" is not empty but emptiful; it is shining with the infinite light
of self-awareness;
(3) The meaning of everything is in our own simple Being;
(4) That Love is the binding force of our Self-knowledge;
(5) the end of one cycle is always the beginning of another :-)