Hi turquoiseb,

What I find an even more fascinating phenomenon is that a few posters on this
forum who routinely act as addicted critics towards Maharishi and the TMO (that
is, almost *every* time a praise is made of either, they have to step in to
"excuse" it or "explain it away") don't realize that they're doing it.

They've trained themselves to do this so effectively that they don't notice
when they do it. So how are they going to notice the corollary, which is that
very often the *next* thing they do after making criticisms against Maharishi
or the TMO is bash the person who offered the praise? It's like the "training"
has been so effective that they have can only act in the moment -- react -- and
are incapable of recognizing the *trends* in their reactions.
Weird, if you ask me... :-)