> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wayback71" <wayback71@> wrote:
> > > Saw and loved Good Night and Good Luck, too. The Kings
> > > Speech made me feel that same respect for the clear
> > > thinking and dignity and eloquent speech of those days. .
> > >
> > That's funny.  Why don't you ask England's "royal" subjects or
> > their descendents from around the world at that time, if they
> > long for those days of old.
>
> With all due respect, why don't you? Oh yeah...you'd
> have to actually *meet* some of these people you're
> theorizing about.
>
> No disrespect, dude, but I haven't gotten the impression
> from anything you've written here to FFL that you've
> left the USA in years, if ever. If this be the case, you
> really don't have the RIGHT to comment on "What people
> in other countries believe."

Actually, in this modern era we have ways of communicating
with folks and finding out what they think at quite long
distances without actually having to ever meet them in
person.

And sometimes, you don't even have to ask them--they'll
tell you what they think by posting messages on various
forums on this new thing called the "Internet."

(After all, we on FFL certainly know what *you* think,
all the way from Europe, even though most of us have
never met you in person.)