--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" steve.sundur@
> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wayback71" <wayback71@>
> > > >
> > > That's funny. Why don't you ask England's "royal" subjects or
> > > their descendents from around the world at that time, if they
> > > long for those days of old.
> >
> > With all due respect, why don't you? Oh yeah...you'd
> > have to actually *meet* some of these people you're
> > theorizing about.
> >
> > No disrespect, dude, but I haven't gotten the impression
> > from anything you've written here to FFL that you've
> > left the USA in years, if ever. If this be the case, you
> > really don't have the RIGHT to comment on "What people
> > in other countries believe." You've never fucking met
> > them or talked with them.
>
> I really have no idea what you are talking about.  But no worry.
> Evidently you hold a contrary position that the peoples of India and
> other British colonies may have preferred that arrangement. So be it.
> Seems strange, but that's your perspective.   But I also find it
> humorous that whatever country you find yourself seems to sparkle for
> you at the outset, only to use it's glitter at the end of your two year
> hiatus.  If you were only aware of how often you contradict yourself
> over time.  And unfortunately, it only seems to be getting worse.

> > Anything said by an American about another country in
> > the world who has not actually *been* in that country is
> > bullshit. Anyone who would have you believe otherwise
> > is a bullshitter.

I take it that this "comeback" is your way of saying
that you really HAVEN'T been outside the borders of the
US in decades, right?  :-)

I've been honest about the way I perceive the bipolar
nature of the Netherlands since I first brought it up.
Nothing I've experienced since being here has altered
my first impressions that much.

> It also seems that the anger content of your posting  seems
> to be on a real increase.

That's merely the way you see it. In honesty, I feel
more pity than anger. That's, I suspect, what you're
picking up on, and lashing out at.