--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@...> wrote:

> I wouldn't hold your breath about any announcement about Egypt from the TMO.
> If it should be tempted to claim any credit for rousing the Egyptian masses,
> it might find itself embarrassed a little closer to home, since according to
> a report published last week in the Ottumwa Courier, the crime rate in
> Ottumwa, which is about 30 miles from Fairfield, is rising:
>

> OTTUMWA — Statistics from the Ottumwa Police Department show 2010 was among
> the most violent of the past five years.
>
> The Ottumwa Police Department's annual report outlines crime data and other
> information from 2010. The number of violent crimes reported in 2010 reached
> 271, up from 199 in 2009. That's the highest level since 2007, when there
> were 277 violent crimes in Ottumwa.
>
> The year also saw two murders and several attempted murders.
>
> Ottumwa Police Chief Jim Clark couldn't pinpoint a reason for the increase,
> though he said that could be due to the increase in aggravated assault cases.

Well, obviously the whole blame can be placed on the Fairfield TM'ers who are
not showing up in the domes and those of us who have stubbornly refused to quit
our jobs, move to Fairfield, and sit on those domes and meditate hour after
hour.   If we all did that, then I can only assume that these statistics would
reverse right away.  Unless we needed even more people in the domes than we
originally thought, or maybe because of the impurity of the people there.  So
many to blame, so few willing to accept it.  I don't know....it all gets so
complicated  :)