--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, guyfawkes91 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Has anyone noticed the strange silence emanating from the TMO in regards to
> the events in Egypt? Usually they wet themselves with excitement over signs
> of "rising world consciousness".

Okay, I'll say it.  It was a shift in consciousness on the 11th.
You didn 't experience it?  Jeez, you should have been here.
It's being remarked on a lot by folks out on the street here.
It had been felt coming on for some time.  A break-
through happened then and is happening.  That was my experience too.
These are high times to be on the Self.
JGD, -Buck in FF