Jeeesus fuking Xhrist.  And, it's only Tuesday.
Dear Moderators, it would proly be even better here if there was a 30 post
limit.  It was the best back when we briefly had that.  50 posts per week is
way too much to get posted what needs to be said here really. Sure I got memory
problems and I can't think now what threads really needed multiple rapid posts
in the last few days.  I'm always sorry that these people are posting out so
soon every week.  However even more constraints (30) would help them write even
more better here.  Our friend Turqb will be out of here soon enough too.  I
always miss these people as they post out.  I appreciate that 103 year-old
voice of Turqb's and Judy's sharp mind here too after they strike out.  There
is a quiet place when they are gone for other things. However, Thirty posts per
week would help both them both when they are around. 30.  As Turqb posts out I
always enjoy listening to the Catch-22 clip to hear his voice when he is not
here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bjBAez9cm4

All Blessings,
-Buck