Uh Buck (for some reasons I always think of Showtime's "The United
States of Tara" when I see this handle) , like there is only ONE person
who has posted out.  And don't think anyone else here minds that one.
The second runner up is only at 34.  And if a person posted equal
numbers of posts each day then today's number would be 28.  Most are
below that count and only a few SLIGHTLY above.  Chill out dude!