> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shukra69" <shukra69@> wrote:

Hey Shukra69, I am quite glad you have come on here to FFL willing to defend
and speak for the TM-Rajas.  I think it is wonderful.  You have always seemed
to be close to things orthodox TM when you post here.  So tell us, how do you
see things going for these FF dome meditation numbers?  Any ideas how to get
the numbers up?  You seem to have the voice of the Rajas.  What say your Rajas.

With Best Regards,
-Buck in FF