God... I wish he would run for president( after having a gastric bypass)!:)

________________________________
From: authfriend <jst...@panix.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 7:59:16 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: ObamaBudget: War on the Poor

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wayback71" <wayback71@...>
wrote:
<snip>
> I did not make clear that I dislike much of Gov Christie's
> plans. He is targeting teachers as the cause of many of
> the state problems (and not targeting firefighters or
> police who since they tend to vote Repub). He sounds good
> in sound bites and I hear he is a nice person personally
> but I hate his politics.

Are you a New Jerseyan, wayback?

I concur with the above. Politically, he's a bully and
deeply dishonest. I find particularly odious his
defunding of the state's women's health program, which
includes mammograms, pap and HIV tests, and contraception;
and his attempt to nullify the new law permitting medical
marijuana use by wrapping it in such tight regulation that
it becomes fundamentally nonfunctional (he's getting a
lot of pushback from the legislature on that, though).

Do you read the blog BlueJersey.com? They've got the goods
on him.