> > I only counter the notion here, that Japa during
> > activity divides the mind. So I gave examples,
> > puja, you said flying itself, bliss-technique,
> > childrens technique, to show that this is not
> > necessarily true. There are actually more examples
> > from the TM movement...

turquoiseb :
> If one believes, as I do, that we all have free will
> and that what we do is firmly in our own control, it
> makes sense to become aware of the samskaric impulses
> that *influence* our actions and our decisions...

So, you're thinking that we are free, and we can do
as we please, and that we can cause change at will.

We are not responsible for our actions, there are no
laws of nature.

Would you please demonstrate this by going up to a very
high mountain. Then take a look at the clouds up in the
sky - now which would you trust? The earth at your feet
or to float up to the clouds above?