From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of cardemaister
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 4:39 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Judith Bourque coming to Los Angeles

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Joe" <geezerfreak@...> wrote:

> Nor did I, a few typos notwithstanding. In fact I found it a very
heartfelt, honest and respectful account of her time with MMY.

> Granted, I wasn't expecting War and Peace. But for those bothered by a few
typos....what did you think of what Judith wrote aside from that? Did it
change your view of MMY and if so, in what way? Did reading the book make
you more or less sympathetic to MMY the man?

After I learned that the Great Shankara spent a month or so
in King Amaruka's harem obviously "phukking around" (in Da King's body), I
couldn't care less whether MMY did something like that or not...

Although he chose not to do it in his own body, because that one had taken
vows.