Vaj, I love ya brother, but this just ain't true!!

--- On Thu, 2/24/11, Tom Pall <thomas.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Tom Pall <thomas.p...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Questions for Vaj
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 9:52 PM

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 4:53 PM, Vaj <vajradh...@earthlink.net> wrote:

They believe the truth of what their saying, even if they only have a sketch
and are making the rest up, on the fly. One of the disappointing stories on
Mahesh is the story of how he would be prepped by his students on abstract
ideas, often by reading various Sanskrit translations; all backstage, behind
the curtain.

Could someone elaborate on Maharishi doing this?  I know he spoke with experts
who "drew the knowledge" out of him.  But do what is described here really
happen?   Just how was Maharishi (trade mark) Vastu or Maharishi (trade mark)
Ayurveda developed?   I was told that experts drew the knowledge out of
Maharishi's omniscience.  Not so?

#yiv740611669 #yiv740611669avg_ls_inline_popup {padding:0px
0px;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;width:240px;overflow:hidden;word-wrap:break-word;color:black;font-size:10px;text-align:left;line-height:13px;}