From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Bhairitu
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 3:23 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Questions for Vaj

On 02/24/2011 12:38 PM, WillyTex wrote:

> Michael Flatley:
>> Do you see him as a charlatan?
>>
> So, how does a poor astrologer like Judith get
> $4,000 to travel to Hollywood? She sold her
> book for $37.50, so I guess she must have sold
> a hole lot of Vedic astrology readings!
>
> Talk about a charlatan!
>
> http://travel.travelocity.com/

I think you can safely drop a zero from that number, Willy, unless she
was traveling business class. I know travel rates are higher but I used
to travel coast to coast round trip for under $400 if I booked smart.
It was also possible to book a round trip to Europe for $600 at time.
And you definitely need some smarts Willy.

She flew from Sweden. I doubt she's broken even on the book yet. She has
other sources of income.