--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <geezerfreak@...> wrote:

> Yes, there's more.

Yikes.  That is something to look forward to, or...... maybe not.  Are you
going to be the one to eventually tell?

> Hey, what kind of dog do you have? And Barry, what breed are yours?
>
> I'm stuck on boxers, have been since I was a kid. I've had four female fawns
> since then, each unique and special, each remarkably the same. It never
> ceases to amaze me how much of the "character" of the dog is actually hard
> wired into the breed.

I keep hearing that boxers are terrific dogs.  Ours is a soft-coated wheaten
terrier, Rosebud aka Rosie, Rosela, and Rosepetal.  She is wonderful, altho
wheatens are an energetic breed. Rosie is calmer than most.  Full of life and
love and very emotional and social.

> I'd love to see photos of FFL pets here. I'll try and post a shot of Pumpkin
> (my wife named her) to get this rolling. The file is called "FFL Pets" in the
> Files section.

I will do this soon.