--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> > My dogs are certified "pound pets," and thus
> > their breed or mix of breeds is kinda uncertain.
> > I actually posted a photo of them before, all
> > dressed up in their Christmas costumes. I have
> > now moved it to your new folder.
>
> I just saw that picture.  Those are not the type of dogs I
> had pictured in my mind that you would have.  I had pictured
> something more like German Shepards.

Sorta like you've been picturing me lately in your
mind as "intolerant?"  :-)

> Those guys are really cute.

My bad for not uploading a photo of me leading two
snarling German Shepherds, aiming them at TMers,
and shouting "Sic 'em, boys."  :-)

WSIWYG, dude. Emphasis on "What you SEE is what
you get," with no relation to "What I see is
what's really going on."