First off "Inside Job" is available today on disc only.  Good test to
see if it would be sent or not since I put it in my queue last fall I
believe even before it left local theaters.  Nope.  My hunch is it goes
first to the folks who put it in their queue early AND have a higher
priced package like the 3 out (I just have the 1 out).  However if I
want to see it on DVD it is at local Redbox kiosks (check yours if you
don't want to wait).  DVD only though.

http://movies.netflix.com/Movie/Inside_Job/70139555
http://www.redbox.com
(Probably on Vudu too).

I probably know most of the stuff (and more) that is covered in "Inside
Job" so it is more important for people who don't know to watch it and
wake the fuck up!  How much longer are we going to allow these robber
barons to continue their bank holdups!

Also the independent film sci-fi film "Monsters" is available both WI
and disc on Netflix.  I highly recommend this film though it is more a
people story than a sci-fi thriller. I may put it in my disc queue to
hear the commentary.  I watched it last year when it was in theaters on
Vudu.

Last night I watched "Good" which is an obscure period piece film with
Vitto Mortensen about a college professor who during the 1930s in
Germany writes a novel about euthanasia and winds up being courted by
the Nazis.  It's really about how someone has to compromise when an
insane government is in control.  Jason Isaac costars as his
psychiatrist buddy.  I have some ideas why we never heard of this film
because there are scenes that might remind you of modern day America.
http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Good/70109137
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0436364/

As a postscript I'm beginning to think that AT&T is playing games with
my DSL not liking the bandwidth I'm using for Netflix.  I often have to
reset the modem/router to get it back up to my 6 mbps (actually 5 mbps)
speed.  Yesterday it was clear down to less than 1 mbps.   And if it
goes back up to 5 mbps with a reset it ain't my house wiring.  Actually
it may not be Netflix but the fact I still have a POTS line which now
costs me more than the DSL.  I've heard they want to get rid of the POTS
lines and use VOIP only.  I would be more likely to drop the phone line
entirely.