Hi Xeno, I've been enjoying your posts, though I am not sure there is a way to
greatly simplify the language and ways we discuss enlightenment. Somehow the
desire to "get there" leads both to the diversity of expression about the
pathless path, and the agility to ultimately make one's way through the forest
of knowledge presented.

I agree we need some conditioning to refine our discrimination towards that we
are seeking. As for putting that coherently so that everyone gets it? I dunno,
a fool's errand perhaps- Seems like if someone is going to get it, nothing
stands in their way. And given that all of us think and experience so
differently, perhaps the diversity of expression is a good thing. :-)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Xenophaneros Anartaxius <anartaxius@...>