If you want to liven up the series,  I would attempt to get a Charlie
Sheen interview.  I think it would be emmiently more entertaining, and
probably more profound.  Take away his first 50 minute rant on UStream,
and I think you've got some gems.  You've got a track record
established, so it wouldn't be like some Hollywood Reporter interview.
You have what some might call an unrepetant sinner, and he's not afraid
to ride that wave.  I think it's a neat perspective.