On 03/08/2011 11:34 AM, Vaj wrote:

> On Mar 8, 2011, at 2:26 PM, Bhairitu wrote:
>
>> On 03/08/2011 08:29 AM, Rick Archer wrote:
>>> http://www.elephantjournal.com/2011/03/why-yogis-dont-meditate/
>>
>> What is the point of meditating after reaching enlightenment?
>
> I always thought it was funny to think that people who though they
> were enlightened would even imagine that they still needed to
> meditate. Haven't they even heard of the stage of non-meditation?
>
> Bizarre.
>
> But then there are many people who claim to have attained CC who
> freely admit to still living in the dream of thought constructs! Go
> figure. Just more beauty queens with boogars on their faces. Yes, my,
> you look so nice!

Sometimes my tantra guru would tell me "do all the mantras" and I would
look at him daft because I was so used to practicing all of them and
daily.  There are a few rules about skipping meditation that aren't in
TM like if you cut yourself don't meditate or if you don't feel good
don't bother.  I've mentioned before that someone I knew in another
tradition commented how regular I was with meditation from being in TM
and it was not a part of their practice.