So,

I show up to Bank of America's corporate IT center in Charlotte, NC with a
pen drive and until I empty out my pockets at night do I notice I had it
with me.

Obama says that no dangerous radiation will reach the US.  I assume that he
means to say that what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.  and the public is
gobbling this con artist's words up.  F*cking amazing.  Betcha he and his
are taking iodide tablets.