From: judithbour...@email.com [mailto:judithbour...@email.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2011 7:52 AM
To: r...@searchsummit.com; jhar...@audioquest.com
Subject: my comments on Bob Roth

Hi Rick,

You must have seen this clip with

Bob Roth denying my book and some

woman named Sandra Crow (do you know

her?  I don't.) saying I'm wacko.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKVqRt3Y0BM

I wrote the following and sent it to the

Student Activities office and received

a very nice reply.  They posted it for

me under question 13...unfortunately

they have posted the whole discourse on

You Tube in such a way that it does

not look as if there are any comments, though.

Feel free to post my text below on FFL if you

want to Rick.

Namaste,

Judith

Judith Bourque here, author of Robes of Silk Feet of Clay, which is an
autobiographical account of my love affair with Maharishi, initiated in
January 1970.  Someone sent me
the link to Bob Roth's evening at MUM.  I would like to just make a few
comments since I was not present at this meeting in order to answer
questions about the validity of my part in David's film or my book.  Bob
refers to the Parusha program that he has been a member of for decades and
says that he feels fine with it...my book is not a discussion of the
possible benefits of remaining celibate, it is simply my experience of
Maharishi not being truthful about his own status as a Brahmachari.  Perhaps
he was in the beginning, but he gave that up during the 70's.  Bob says that
my story is not corraborated.  At the end of my book is a witness statement
by former Skin Boy Rob McCutchan, who, from the position of sitting on
Maharishi's veranda, saw me walking down to Maharishi's house in Rishikesh
in the middle of the night.  Of course, Maharishi and I were alone in his
bedroom, so in that sense my account cannot be corroborated.  Then there is
a woman in the audience whose name sounds like Sandra Crow who says she
knows me very well and that I wrote the book to gain recognition.  Forgive
me Sandra, but I do not remember you at all.  When was it that we met and
become such good friends? I would also like to add that if I had written the
book to gain recognition, I would be pretty foolish to wait until now. I
should have in that case written it when Maharishi was still interesting for
the media.  I can add that if any TMers or ex TMers are interested in
discussing this issue directly with me rather than discussing it with people
who have opinions about me, I am willing to do that anytime.  I am not
asking anyone to renounce their meditation or their love and appreciation
for Maharishi  since I am still grateful for what he gave me, but I am no
longer willing to live a lie. judithbour...@email.com

Holistic Therapist and Filmmaker
Verkstadsgatan 8c
652 19 Karlstad