Ha ha! Vaj, why can't I have that chocolate cookie?

--- On Sun, 3/27/11, Vaj <vajradh...@earthlink.net> wrote:

From: Vaj <vajradh...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: MUM Q&A session on "David Wants to Fly" on
YouTube
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, March 27, 2011, 9:16 AM

On Mar 26, 2011, at 11:59 PM, Peter wrote:
Once you experience the darshan of the Absolute, no matter how creaky that
vehicle might be that holds the door open, you can't really get the genie back
in the bottle.

There is no thing to "see", i.e. have darshan of, if it's the absolute. Sounds
like a shakti experience to me. Common in many magicians who pose as spiritual
adepts.
You are aware that the type of experiences described around Mahesh are all
shakti type experiences, right? This seems to be a fundamental confusion in
your parsing of these experiences that you still cling to, many years after the
fact.