curtisdeltablues:
> In light of the revelations in Judith's book
> I would like to make it clear that I was NEVER
> alone with Maharishi in his bedroom, ever.

Apparently MMY didn't even have a 'bedroom' at
his house in Rishikesh. From what I've read, MMY
had a porch with a view of the Ganges, but no
private bathroom or running water.

> I look forward to reading Richard's book when
> he is ready to share his experiences.

At night, a Ned Wynn type in a suit was probably
stationed at the front door, and a skin-boy named
Keshore always slept in the front room underneath
a photo of the Guru Dev.

  <http://www.panoramio.com/photo/7374910>  >

So, I guess Judith got in through the back room
window, after giving the slip to Jennifer and
Jemima. But, there were probably at least four
TTC participants besides Conny willing to give
MMY a 'leg rub' up on the veranda. Go figure.