Rick, I appreciate this and also the earlier post of a quote from MMY about
facing challenges.  I feel overwhelmed recently with all the bad news in the
news. I now stay away from reading the front pages of the newspaper or watching
much news on TV - it is just so really sad and heavy.  On top of it all, global
warming is happening I worry there will be pandemonium when people "get it."