--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
<snip>
> ----It's not that she's bad or evil or just trying to fuck us over.
It's just that she places alot of stock in the rational mind. She is
either a virgo or leo. Probably a virgo with leo ascendent.

Pisces sun with Cancer ascendent, actually.

> A frustrated over weening cumpulsive virgin

Not hardly.

> with delusions of self importance. I don't pity her, I just block
her emails and I'm a better person for it.  Sorry Judy, we tried. I
would say Aquarius moon perhaps to lend itself to this sort of topic
in the first place.

Taurus moon, sorry.

(But of course he won't see this because he's
blocking my posts, so he'll go on with *his*
fantasies.)