From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of seventhray1
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 7:01 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Sai Baba may croak

I would recommend that it be removed.  I don't think any association or
implication of being a pedohphile is a good idea.

Even worse is to actually be one, as evidence suggests Sai Baba is/was.

Things tend to be more funny when a joke is on someone else.  When someone's
livlihood or even their pro bona activities involve association with school
children then I don't think it's appropiate.  Of course it was meant to be a
joke.  I don't think it worked.

My point about Curtis wasn't a joke. I seriously think he should grow an
afro, have his skin darkened, have any necessary plastic surgery performed,
learn Hindi, then go to India, and when Sai Baba dies, arrange to have the
death covered up, then emerge from the hospital looking like a
30-years-younger Sai Baba. The devotees will be ecstatic! Curtis is probably
better than Sai Baba at sleight of hand, so the vibhuti and cheap trinkets
will continue to manifest, and the critics will be relieved to discover that
the new, improved Sai Baba has changed his preference from young boys to
mature women.

Maybe I am just being anal.  No pun intended.