Not for Willy, Curtis. Any post is cause for Willy to trot out his tired
routines. It never seems to bother him that 99% of the time he ends up pissing
in the wind with no takers on his trolling.

He just runs the same tired schtick over and over and over...

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>