On 04/07/2011 11:49 AM, WillyTex wrote:

> Bhairitu:
>> If we have cuts it should be with the bloated
>> military budget.  We're not the world's policemen!
>>
> "Obama's stimulus, passed in his first month in office,
> will cost more than the entire Iraq War -- more than
> $100 billion (15%) more..."
>
> Read more:
>
> 'Little-known fact: Obama's failed stimulus program
> cost more than the Iraq war'
> By Mark Tapscott
> Examiner, August 23, 2010
> http://tinyurl.com/33xhefz

We know that, it is not a "little known fact."  It was misused by the
banksters who should be in prison rather than in an executive suite.
BTW, it was a program that Dubya's goons set up and Obama didn't have
the balls to say "fuck that!"

What is happening is exactly what I posted here back in 2008 and that
all the bailout shit did was postpone the inevitable and the shit is
finally hitting the fan.  As for government shutdown, it's happened
before.  Seem to remember there was a shutdown or the promise of one
back in 1980 when Carter was in office and I was a temp at EDS.  Got to
watch the G levels do things for the shutdown (which may not have happened).